Castle and Dillingham? Could be a great backcourt in the future.... if Dilly goes here
As a Falcons fan I weeplol.....wouldn't be the first crappy decision an Atlanta sports team made
I kind of weep with you. Watching you all choke away a SB like that......woof.As a Falcons fan I weep
I instantly thought the same. I wondered if he was going to twist/break his ankle walking to the podium. Like you, I hope not, but big men to Portland is like a curse.Clingan goes to Portland, can we bet on injuries? I hope not but man they have bad luck with tall dudes.
Man I still get attacked in the group chat about it lolI kind of weep with you. Watching you all choke away a SB like that......woof.
Dilly is traded to Minnesota
Yeah.....bout that. lolDilly En fuego!
I hate the Spurs it's my right as a Lakers fan... but going to be exciting to see him and Wemby play some basketball!
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher