Castle and Dillingham? Could be a great backcourt in the future.... if Dilly goes here
As a Falcons fan I weeplol.....wouldn't be the first crappy decision an Atlanta sports team made
I kind of weep with you. Watching you all choke away a SB like that......woof.As a Falcons fan I weep
I instantly thought the same. I wondered if he was going to twist/break his ankle walking to the podium. Like you, I hope not, but big men to Portland is like a curse.Clingan goes to Portland, can we bet on injuries? I hope not but man they have bad luck with tall dudes.
Man I still get attacked in the group chat about it lolI kind of weep with you. Watching you all choke away a SB like that......woof.
Dilly is traded to Minnesota
Yeah.....bout that. lolDilly En fuego!
I hate the Spurs it's my right as a Lakers fan... but going to be exciting to see him and Wemby play some basketball!
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes