Classic regression to the mean. Is it time to worry about the Mets?
Walker can’t throw a friggin strike, OMG!
Walker settled down somewhat after that first inning, giving up the homer to make it 3-0. He's still shaky but the offense isn't helping much either through three. I know they're aggressive but it's not a bad thing to try to work the opposing pitcher. Too often the batter steps in and hacks at the first pitch for an out.
I'll bet you even odds right now that the Phillies win the division. $100?So what are the current odds for which wildcard spot the Phils will get??
I never bet more than a couple bucks. While I hope the Phils win the division, their play over the past month doesn't inspire confidence. Tonight against the team with the third worst winning percentage in MLB, they're garbage.I'll bet you even odds right now that the Phillies win the division. $100?
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him