Classic regression to the mean. Is it time to worry about the Mets?
Walker can’t throw a friggin strike, OMG!
Walker settled down somewhat after that first inning, giving up the homer to make it 3-0. He's still shaky but the offense isn't helping much either through three. I know they're aggressive but it's not a bad thing to try to work the opposing pitcher. Too often the batter steps in and hacks at the first pitch for an out.
I'll bet you even odds right now that the Phillies win the division. $100?So what are the current odds for which wildcard spot the Phils will get??
I never bet more than a couple bucks. While I hope the Phils win the division, their play over the past month doesn't inspire confidence. Tonight against the team with the third worst winning percentage in MLB, they're garbage.I'll bet you even odds right now that the Phillies win the division. $100?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying