I couldn’t stand it in the second set and had to head out anyway, but Jurevicius hit a ball that I thought killed a girl. WOW.
Reminds me of the year Micha was injured in the tournament and PSU couldn't make up for her loss. It sucks, but it happens.Outstanding. I felt bad for the Louisville girl who could not go but those are the breaks. I remember losing Micha to an ankle injury during a tournament.
Regardless, PSU had the stronger players and their attack was relentless. I remember very few tips or rolls from the hitters. It looked like a confident team and they played like champions today. The Nebraska win will certainly be remembered for earning the right to play and win today. Awesome job by KSC and classy of her to mention RR in the interview. The program is in good hands. Let's hope and pray it remains that way in KSC's brave fight.
Congrats PSU WVB.
BWI Recruiting
Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in
BWI Basketball
Penn State basketball season preview: A new-look roster aims to change the Nittany Lions’ identity
BWI Football
75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More