I couldn’t stand it in the second set and had to head out anyway, but Jurevicius hit a ball that I thought killed a girl. WOW.
Reminds me of the year Micha was injured in the tournament and PSU couldn't make up for her loss. It sucks, but it happens.Outstanding. I felt bad for the Louisville girl who could not go but those are the breaks. I remember losing Micha to an ankle injury during a tournament.
Regardless, PSU had the stronger players and their attack was relentless. I remember very few tips or rolls from the hitters. It looked like a confident team and they played like champions today. The Nebraska win will certainly be remembered for earning the right to play and win today. Awesome job by KSC and classy of her to mention RR in the interview. The program is in good hands. Let's hope and pray it remains that way in KSC's brave fight.
Congrats PSU WVB.
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Football
Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday