I couldn’t stand it in the second set and had to head out anyway, but Jurevicius hit a ball that I thought killed a girl. WOW.
Reminds me of the year Micha was injured in the tournament and PSU couldn't make up for her loss. It sucks, but it happens.Outstanding. I felt bad for the Louisville girl who could not go but those are the breaks. I remember losing Micha to an ankle injury during a tournament.
Regardless, PSU had the stronger players and their attack was relentless. I remember very few tips or rolls from the hitters. It looked like a confident team and they played like champions today. The Nebraska win will certainly be remembered for earning the right to play and win today. Awesome job by KSC and classy of her to mention RR in the interview. The program is in good hands. Let's hope and pray it remains that way in KSC's brave fight.
Congrats PSU WVB.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State