23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
Thanks Mr. Knowitall. Go on your break already.Media (TV) timeout
PSU takes 2nd TO down 16-21. Lots of momentum for USC.2nd set 12-11 PSU takes a timeout.
16-8 USC takes another timeout.3rd set 10-7 PSU. USC takes a timeout.
3rd set has been a set of runs but ours was bigger than theirs. (I don't get to say that often)
3rd set goes to PSU 25-20. I'm done for the night. Hope the 4th set goes quickly for PSU.
This team is so inconsistent
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley