23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
Thanks Mr. Knowitall. Go on your break already.Media (TV) timeout
PSU takes 2nd TO down 16-21. Lots of momentum for USC.2nd set 12-11 PSU takes a timeout.
16-8 USC takes another timeout.3rd set 10-7 PSU. USC takes a timeout.
3rd set has been a set of runs but ours was bigger than theirs. (I don't get to say that often)
3rd set goes to PSU 25-20. I'm done for the night. Hope the 4th set goes quickly for PSU.
This team is so inconsistent
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'