23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
Thanks Mr. Knowitall. Go on your break already.Media (TV) timeout
PSU takes 2nd TO down 16-21. Lots of momentum for USC.2nd set 12-11 PSU takes a timeout.
16-8 USC takes another timeout.3rd set 10-7 PSU. USC takes a timeout.
3rd set has been a set of runs but ours was bigger than theirs. (I don't get to say that often)
3rd set goes to PSU 25-20. I'm done for the night. Hope the 4th set goes quickly for PSU.
This team is so inconsistent
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC