2024 Recruiting Class Thread

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
Love seeing my fellow Berks Countians wearing the Blue and White! When dinosaurs roamed the earth and I played ball (early 90s) Twin Valley didn't even have a football team.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
This one surprised a lot of people. He took a late OV to PSU, and things seemed pretty good. He followed that with an OV to Clemson, and a bunch of recruiting analysts put in picks for him to land at Clemson.

• Wow
Reactions: Catch1lion

Tom_PSU

Oct 29, 2021
This one surprised a lot of people. He took a late OV to PSU, and things seemed pretty good. He followed that with an OV to Clemson, and a bunch of recruiting analysts put in picks for him to land at Clemson.

If all the coaches recruiting him took him out for dinner, and he’s a big eater then going with Bert was a no brainer.

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
Reactions: CbusLion and LB99

BiochemPSU

Oct 30, 2021
Yup... he has trouble staying anywhere. Wish him the best. Saw Miami flipped an OSU t star DT ... Miami is trying to flip 2 more high recruits to OSU as well. Cristobal is becoming a thorn in the side of OSU.
He has to if he wants to win more than 6 games a year. The amount of talent that leaves south florida every year is killing Miami. If all of those kids actually stayed home and Cristobal didn't make bizarre in game coaching decisions, that program would be right back in the top ten on an annual basis.

Mister Magoo

Oct 12, 2021
I got a chance to see Caleb Brewer last week. As Wyomissing beat Danville for 3rd time in 4 years. Very athletic. Played DE and OT. Didn’t look near 294 listed weight. That’s good IMO. Can put good weight on instead of reshaping his body. As a side note, seemed to enjoy knocking the hell out of a few of our kids. Not good for Danville. But, good for PSU. Linemen need to play with an edge.
We had a big kid whom I believe is a D2 player. Wanted to see them go at it. Our kid tore his Achilles on 2nd play of game. Jared Kutcher. Prob 6’0” 270-280.

marshall23

Oct 7, 2021
I got a chance to see Caleb Brewer last week. As Wyomissing beat Danville for 3rd time in 4 years. Very athletic. Played DE and OT. Didn’t look near 294 listed weight. That’s good IMO. Can put good weight on instead of reshaping his body. As a side note, seemed to enjoy knocking the hell out of a few of our kids. Not good for Danville. But, good for PSU. Linemen need to play with an edge.
We had a big kid whom I believe is a D2 player. Wanted to see them go at it. Our kid tore his Achilles on 2nd play of game. Jared Kutcher. Prob 6’0” 270-280.
What happened to the glory days of the Ironmen? Jon Vastine, Craig Hort, Greg Williams and Jack Curry. :cry:

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Yup... he has trouble staying anywhere. Wish him the best. Saw Miami flipped an OSU t star DT ... Miami is trying to flip 2 more high recruits to OSU as well. Cristobal is becoming a thorn in the side of OSU.

Kid is a train wreck.

Reactions: Bison13

Mister Magoo

Oct 12, 2021
What happened to the glory days of the Ironmen? Jon Vastine, Craig Hort, Greg Williams and Jack Curry. :cry:
We’ve actually been very good the last few years. 4 straight District titles. Wyomissing is too damn big for us. They also had Jven Williams last year. Our QB threw for about 45 td’s this year. Only a junior. Our best player was Aaron Johnson. Caught 28 Td passes this year setting a Pennsylvania all time record. Regardless of classification. 12 -1 last year lost to Wyomissing on a missed FG. 12-2 this year. Lost to SoCo and Wyomissing. That’s about as good as we can hope for. Quarterfinals 3 of last 4 years.