2024 Recruiting Class Thread

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
I think he wants PS but those around him want him to go to Marilyn. Lockley is great at shoveling manure so who knows
I work with his position coach at Quince Orchard. He’s a Penn State lean and Xavier Gilliam transferring to his school is huge for us to keep them that way.

chop is helping out by bad mouthing the Maryland staff, though it sounds like that might be starting to have the opposite effect of what it should, with people just claiming it’s sour grapes from chop.

Locksley is a POS and bad mouths CJF like you’ve never seen. Maryland is putting a substantial effort into getting him and trying to throw more NIL money his way, but both Penn State and Maryland Trail USC in that department.

Nits1989

Oct 29, 2021
I work with his position coach at Quince Orchard. He’s a Penn State lean and Xavier Gilliam transferring to his school is huge for us to keep them that way.

chop is helping out by bad mouthing the Maryland staff, though it sounds like that might be starting to have the opposite effect of what it should, with people just claiming it’s sour grapes from chop.

Locksley is a POS and bad mouths CJF like you’ve never seen. Maryland is putting a substantial effort into getting him and trying to throw more NIL money his way, but both Penn State and Maryland Trail USC in that department.
Sour grapes? Chop is a star. If he has an opinion on Maryland, people should listen.

Reactions: GreggK and Bison13

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Sour grapes? Chop is a star. If he has an opinion on Maryland, people should listen.
Ultimately, I think the relationship chop has with Barnes will get Harvey here unless there’s a huge NIL swing. The issue is that the Maryland people and some of the high school coaches who are pro Maryland are now saying that the reason chop didn’t stick at Maryland was his fault not the Maryland coaching staff

Rigi190

Feb 12, 2023
Ultimately, I think the relationship chop has with Barnes will get Harvey here unless there’s a huge NIL swing. The issue is that the Maryland people and some of the high school coaches who are pro Maryland are now saying that the reason chop didn’t stick at Maryland was his fault not the Maryland coaching staff

The question is, does Harvey want to be like Chop at UMD or Chop at PSU?

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I get what you are saying. Ultimately, it is up to the kid and his family to make the best decision for him, no matter what anyone else says. Good luck to him either way. Hopefully, he ends up in blue and white.

RyanSnyder

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
Tyseer Denmark has officially announced his move to Imhotep. We’ve been waiting on this for a few weeks.

This all got put into motion around Lasch Basch week. He was supposed to be in town that weekend, but this transition and some summer classes were why I was told he didn’t make it.

I’ll get an update soon on how he did this summer in those classes, but Penn State is well aware of his situation. I haven’t gotten the impression they’re overly concerned. He needs to keep working, but they think he’ll be OK.

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
And OL prospect that plays for the NFL Academy in London.

Just named his top 5 last week. Can we make up the ground?

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021

Just named his top 5 last week. Can we make up the ground?

Hard to say. He's taken officials to Oklahoma and to Baylor, and is taking one to Clemson this coming weekend.

I find it almost impossible to get a good read on any of the international prospects, in terms of recruiting.

Reactions: VaDave4PSU

Charlie1978

Dec 8, 2022

Thanks for this intel but I would have thought that the drubbings of late would have sealed a very Temple-like future for the Terps.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
PSU 2024 TE recruit Luke Reynolds was bumped up to a 5 star and #1 TE recruit in the nation by 247!

Key And Peele Nfl GIF

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Are we getting Harvey?
I was pretty confident until the last two weeks. It might still happen but the other two schools in his top three are throwing him much more NIL opportunities than we are.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I was pretty confident until the last two weeks. It might still happen but the other two schools in his top three are throwing him much more NIL opportunities than we are.
Just curious. How do you know this?