Eagles game ball: Will Shipley earning trust of offense, Josh Uche shines on defense
The defense won the day during the Eagles' fifth training camp practice.
After watching Burks in college, I'm surprised he didn't make a bigger impact in the NFL. Dude was practically the entire Arkansas offense.I found this in a broader article as I was searching a bunch of things this morning:
The Titans waived WR Treylon Burks
During the 2022 NFL Draft, the Eagles traded one of their first-round picks to the Titans for A.J. Brown. That move has kinda worked out well for the Eagles. The Titans used that first-round pick to select Burks, who was often comped to... A.J. Brown. That move has not worked out for the Titans.
Burks had 53 career receptions for 699 yards and 1 TD in his three seasons in Tennessee. That has to be among the worst trades in NFL history.
After watching Burks in college, I'm surprised he didn't make a bigger impact in the NFL. Dude was practically the entire Arkansas offense.
You have to be a special kind of mentally tough to make it in the NFL.Yeah, while the trade wasn't a good one for the Titans, I also thought coming out of college that Burks would be productive in the NFL.
He seemed hurt a lot. That may be your answer.After watching Burks in college, I'm surprised he didn't make a bigger impact in the NFL. Dude was practically the entire Arkansas offense.
After watching Burks in college, I'm surprised he didn't make a bigger impact in the NFL. Dude was practically the entire Arkansas offense.
This made me giggle
It will be another disappointing season for Dallas. Mark it.
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions