An even bigger reason to steer clear, IMO.Doesn’t big Red call the plays
An even bigger reason to steer clear, IMO.Doesn’t big Red call the plays
Another reason to hate the Cowpokes.
It’s the players when they play well but the coach when they don’t.highly regarded? was it the coach or the players?
they really cant trade AJ from a cap stand point. Expand what you mean 26 is a contract yr for Hurts TIA
The problem is they’re win-now and trading him post-Jun 1 gets you a 2027 draft pick.oh they can absolutely trade him. but i think there's a TON behind closed doors that none of us know about. if that behind closed doors stuff isn't bad, sure, keep him. if it's bad bad (beyond repair) then i think about it. keep in mind they swallowed 33.8m for wentz. if they trade him pre-1JUN, it's 43.5m dead cap hit which is pretty steep, but if they trade him POST 1JUN, it's 16.3m in '26, 27.2. in '27. if i can get a mid-high 1 for him post-1JUN, and it's beyond repair..... absolutely
I agree. I think he’s a pia but I don’t think he’s a TO piaThe problem is they’re win-now and trading him post-Jun 1 gets you a 2027 draft pick.
You weaken your offense - the side you desperately want to improve - doing that.
If things are really bad, then they may not have a choice. But trading Brown makes them less dynamic on offense in the short term.
there has been some, but I dont know if thats what Frank wantsAny scuttlebutt about Frank Reich for OC?
I agree, that is what we just fired isnt it?I don’t have anything against Mannion. In fact, his work with Jordan Love seems impressive. But he’s not an experienced play caller. That’s what I thought criteria #1 would be.
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?