His weakness is in the run game, especially in space. Not exactly what I want to hear, but we will see. Kid is huge.
Coming from Rugby, I think Mailata's skill set was at least similar to football. Pass rushing would probably be the fastest way to get Uar on the field, but as for the chances of finding another Mailata, that has to be pretty close to zero.The latter-round picks seems to be lottery ticket types. I love the international pathway players, but you wonder about the odds of finding another Mailata. At least the raw athleticism is there.
BWI Football
Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails