His weakness is in the run game, especially in space. Not exactly what I want to hear, but we will see. Kid is huge.
Coming from Rugby, I think Mailata's skill set was at least similar to football. Pass rushing would probably be the fastest way to get Uar on the field, but as for the chances of finding another Mailata, that has to be pretty close to zero.The latter-round picks seems to be lottery ticket types. I love the international pathway players, but you wonder about the odds of finding another Mailata. At least the raw athleticism is there.
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
BWI Football
Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
BWI Football
Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Recruiting
Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game