His weakness is in the run game, especially in space. Not exactly what I want to hear, but we will see. Kid is huge.
Coming from Rugby, I think Mailata's skill set was at least similar to football. Pass rushing would probably be the fastest way to get Uar on the field, but as for the chances of finding another Mailata, that has to be pretty close to zero.The latter-round picks seems to be lottery ticket types. I love the international pathway players, but you wonder about the odds of finding another Mailata. At least the raw athleticism is there.
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position