No way.
Funny you say that. I know a guy that played in a 40+ baseball league with him. The guys on his own team weren’t fans. When he would leave early to go do his show, some would voice their appreciation that he was gone.I didn't even watch the video. The trade makes no sense for the Fightins. I can't stand Missanelli, in part because as a talk radio host, he's more of a provocateur than a straight shooting analyst. As such, I put almost no stock in anything he says.
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position