2025 Phillies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,775
7,411
113
Pay Me GIF
 

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,942
5,416
113
Schwarber has the most home runs in his first 1000 hits (319) than anyone in MLB history. McGwire was next at 311, then Judge at 308.

I would love to see him play slow pitch softball. It would be comical to see him hammer the ball
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,031
17,676
113
Marsh takes out Sosa by running into his back on a pop fly. Doesn’t look good for Sosa. He walked off on his own power. Probably bruised ribs.

 
Last edited:

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
I didn't even watch the video. The trade makes no sense for the Fightins. I can't stand Missanelli, in part because as a talk radio host, he's more of a provocateur than a straight shooting analyst. As such, I put almost no stock in anything he says.
Funny you say that. I know a guy that played in a 40+ baseball league with him. The guys on his own team weren’t fans. When he would leave early to go do his show, some would voice their appreciation that he was gone.
 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,016
5,480
113
Lots of speculation that Casty unexpectedly sitting out today stems from a pending trade. Who knows?

I’m in the school of thought that it would be hard to significantly upgrade the OF production if Casty goes. That’s a big hole to plug, let alone with a net upgrade to the unit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  2. 02 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  5. 05 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?