No way.
Funny you say that. I know a guy that played in a 40+ baseball league with him. The guys on his own team weren’t fans. When he would leave early to go do his show, some would voice their appreciation that he was gone.I didn't even watch the video. The trade makes no sense for the Fightins. I can't stand Missanelli, in part because as a talk radio host, he's more of a provocateur than a straight shooting analyst. As such, I put almost no stock in anything he says.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
BWI Football
Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now