And just like that, he is batting lead off
I thought he was a little choppy. It was interesting to see that many people crowding around the bullpen to watch him warm up. It felt like everyone in the park was there. The first pitch I saw him throw went over the catcher’s head and buried itself in the padding.Care less about the runs and hits for Painter glad to see his velocity on point especially for his first outing
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?