I think we are seeing the decline of both Wheeler and Nola and this spells doom for the Phillies, IMO. resigning Nola was a big mistake IMO. Hope I am wrong, but I don’t think so.
Nola was always a head scratcher. But so was running back this lineup with very few changes.I think we are seeing the decline of both Wheeler and Nola and this spells doom for the Phillies, IMO. resigning Nola was a big mistake IMO. Hope I am wrong, but I don’t think so.
Well, the Philles hitters had 3 hits at the bottom of the eight inning so even cy young will lose thatI think we are seeing the decline of both Wheeler and Nola and this spells doom for the Phillies, IMO. resigning Nola was a big mistake IMO. Hope I am wrong, but I don’t think so.
They never found an outfield bat in the offseason and they still haven’t fixed the bullpen.Nola was always a head scratcher. But so was running back this lineup with very few changes.
Bohm and Marsh and killing them. And when Casty and JT aren’t hitting, they’re dead in the water.
It’s a long season, but things don’t look promising right now.
Where is the manager defending his player after such an awful call? It's ok to get upset Rob.That one was very Angel Hernandez-esque. Would have been bases loaded while down by four. The Phils' offense hasn't been clutch but you never know what would have happened had the right call been made. Blue killed the rally.
I was thinking the same thing. OTOH, my guess is the ump knew he blew it and told JT as much during their brief conversation. He didn't have the typical reaction of an umpire who felt he was being shown up. If he told JT, "Sorry man, I effed that one up", there wasn't much else to be said.Where is the manager defending his player after such an awful call? It's ok to get upset Rob.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin