Thanks, forgot about Fuller. I guess Sellers is an option too obviously.They red-shirted Matthew Fuller. I think He and Howell may be the guys moving forward.
Also, with the court injunction and new NCAA ruling for 2025 it appears Adaway has another year too.Thanks, forgot about Fuller. I guess Sellers is an option too obviously.
Thanks, yeah I posted a story from this site about our RB status too. It's uncertain if Adaway will return to Columbia but he does have another year left like you said.Also, with the court injunction and new NCAA ruling for 2025 it appears Adaway has another year too.
GamecockCentral Football
Practice highs become gameday lows for South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
A statistical audit of South Carolina's offense through four games: What's gone right, and what's gone wrong for the Gamecock offense?
GamecockCentral Baseball
Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in blowout loss at Alabama
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Exhibition mailbag