Thanks, forgot about Fuller. I guess Sellers is an option too obviously.They red-shirted Matthew Fuller. I think He and Howell may be the guys moving forward.
Also, with the court injunction and new NCAA ruling for 2025 it appears Adaway has another year too.Thanks, forgot about Fuller. I guess Sellers is an option too obviously.
Thanks, yeah I posted a story from this site about our RB status too. It's uncertain if Adaway will return to Columbia but he does have another year left like you said.Also, with the court injunction and new NCAA ruling for 2025 it appears Adaway has another year too.
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
GamecockCentral
Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama