Thanks, forgot about Fuller. I guess Sellers is an option too obviously.They red-shirted Matthew Fuller. I think He and Howell may be the guys moving forward.
Also, with the court injunction and new NCAA ruling for 2025 it appears Adaway has another year too.Thanks, forgot about Fuller. I guess Sellers is an option too obviously.
Thanks, yeah I posted a story from this site about our RB status too. It's uncertain if Adaway will return to Columbia but he does have another year left like you said.Also, with the court injunction and new NCAA ruling for 2025 it appears Adaway has another year too.
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
TheBigSpur
The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
South Carolina commit James Ross called his shot that South Carolina would upset Florida: 'They're going to go on a run'
Rivals Football Recruiting
South Carolina's statement win over Florida sends strong message to recruits: 'Trust the process'