2026 Eagles Thread

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,037
5,509
113
I am putting this in the Eagles thread because the Iggles play the Rams at least once this year, but I also think Jared Verse was a PIA to block. MG? well I think we can handle him

Interesting trade. They give up a top young DE who will be up for an extension. They get a bonafide superstar who is making a TON. LA also gives up significant draft capital.

They’re all in with this veteran team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,037
5,509
113
Godspeed, AJ. Nobody can argue with his four years in Philly. And they got a first rounder back after that.

We’ll see about the offense this season. They’re certainly weaker on paper. Maybe the Mannion hire will jump start things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston