2026 Eagles Thread

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,040
5,513
113
I am putting this in the Eagles thread because the Iggles play the Rams at least once this year, but I also think Jared Verse was a PIA to block. MG? well I think we can handle him

Interesting trade. They give up a top young DE who will be up for an extension. They get a bonafide superstar who is making a TON. LA also gives up significant draft capital.

They’re all in with this veteran team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,040
5,513
113
Godspeed, AJ. Nobody can argue with his four years in Philly. And they got a first rounder back after that.

We’ll see about the offense this season. They’re certainly weaker on paper. Maybe the Mannion hire will jump start things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  3. 03 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying