Interesting trade. They give up a top young DE who will be up for an extension. They get a bonafide superstar who is making a TON. LA also gives up significant draft capital.I am putting this in the Eagles thread because the Iggles play the Rams at least once this year, but I also think Jared Verse was a PIA to block. MG? well I think we can handle him
![]()
Browns will trade Myles Garrett to the Rams for Jared Verse and more
The 2025 defensive player of the year gets a shot at a Super Bowl.www.nbcsports.com
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?