2026 Eagles Thread

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,025
5,532
113
IT IS FINISHED


I hope he's ok. Crushing blow. I don't have to regurgitate the Eagles record with and without him, as Eagles fans are far too familiar.

The betting line immediately moved from -6.5 to -7.5 for Jax. I can't overstate what a big move this is for one player. Through the key number of 7.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,621
37,824
113

The following may hint at what Lane Johnson is facing now.

“Johnson also became one of the top mental health advocates in sports during his storied run in Philadelphia. He has been open about his dealings with anxiety and depression, which date back to 2008 when he was a college freshman.

He missed three games during the 2021 season while suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms after attempting to taper off an antidepressant and dealing with the physical and mental toll of an ankle injury that did not allow him to play up to his perfectionist standards.”
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,583
22,784
113
Unfortunately I think you are correct. I hope he can get right now. He is a true warrior and Eagle great. Universally beloved in the city of Philadelphia.
Attaboy, Lane Johnson. It’s hard to imagine the mental stress of his (former) occupation.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  4. 04 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week