2026 Eagles Thread

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,026
5,533
113
IT IS FINISHED


I hope he's ok. Crushing blow. I don't have to regurgitate the Eagles record with and without him, as Eagles fans are far too familiar.

The betting line immediately moved from -6.5 to -7.5 for Jax. I can't overstate what a big move this is for one player. Through the key number of 7.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,621
37,824
113

The following may hint at what Lane Johnson is facing now.

“Johnson also became one of the top mental health advocates in sports during his storied run in Philadelphia. He has been open about his dealings with anxiety and depression, which date back to 2008 when he was a college freshman.

He missed three games during the 2021 season while suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms after attempting to taper off an antidepressant and dealing with the physical and mental toll of an ankle injury that did not allow him to play up to his perfectionist standards.”
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,583
22,784
113
Unfortunately I think you are correct. I hope he can get right now. He is a true warrior and Eagle great. Universally beloved in the city of Philadelphia.
Attaboy, Lane Johnson. It’s hard to imagine the mental stress of his (former) occupation.
 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,377
5,928
113
well you wont have Cam Jurgens to kick around any more. Traded for a warm cup of Coffee.....

forgot he is in self reported concussion protocol
 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,157
69,355
113
I did crack up, and also agreed, at Jimmy Kempski's response when about the Jurgens' trade:

 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,026
5,533
113
I've been a strong proponent of this concept for a while, unless you have a HOF level QB. I'm not sure how difficult it is to move on from the Hurts contract (probably quite), but it is something the Eagles should consider.

 

Phlebitis

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,753
2,386
113
I've been a strong proponent of this concept for a while, unless you have a HOF level QB. I'm not sure how difficult it is to move on from the Hurts contract (probably quite), but it is something the Eagles should consider.


Twitter :LOL:

Dan Orlovsky.png
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses