Joey O'Brien - Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Safety
Joey O'Brien is a Safety for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. A former 4-star 2026 recruit. View stats, bio, NIL valuation, offers and news on On3.
Wasn’t he rumored to be visiting SC with Cyrus back in the fall? I don’t think this is new. He wants his cake and eat it too and Franklin usually doesn’t take too kindly to that. I like the Drayton hire and I think the RB room should too. He is an experienced voice and mentor with a lot of success along the way. If Mickens wants out, so be it.Mickens is playing a dangerous game of Chicken. If he thinks PSU is going to sit around and not recruit other RBs while he checks out other schools he's very mistaken. He may visit himself out of an offer.
Hopefully Drayton and Franklin can get a recommitment from him, if not then they will probably tell him to move on and recruit others.Wasn’t he rumored to be visiting SC with Cyrus back in the fall? I don’t think this is new. He wants his cake and eat it too and Franklin usually doesn’t take too kindly to that. I like the Drayton hire and I think the RB room should too. He is an experienced voice and mentor with a lot of success along the way. If Mickens wants out, so be it.
Not concerned about it in the least. Finding good RBs has never been an issue for us.Hopefully Drayton and Franklin can get a recommitment from him, if not then they will probably tell him to move on and recruit others.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?