Joey O'Brien - Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Safety
Joey O'Brien is a Safety for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. A former 4-star 2026 recruit. View stats, bio, NIL valuation, offers and news on On3.
Wasn’t he rumored to be visiting SC with Cyrus back in the fall? I don’t think this is new. He wants his cake and eat it too and Franklin usually doesn’t take too kindly to that. I like the Drayton hire and I think the RB room should too. He is an experienced voice and mentor with a lot of success along the way. If Mickens wants out, so be it.Mickens is playing a dangerous game of Chicken. If he thinks PSU is going to sit around and not recruit other RBs while he checks out other schools he's very mistaken. He may visit himself out of an offer.
Hopefully Drayton and Franklin can get a recommitment from him, if not then they will probably tell him to move on and recruit others.Wasn’t he rumored to be visiting SC with Cyrus back in the fall? I don’t think this is new. He wants his cake and eat it too and Franklin usually doesn’t take too kindly to that. I like the Drayton hire and I think the RB room should too. He is an experienced voice and mentor with a lot of success along the way. If Mickens wants out, so be it.
Not concerned about it in the least. Finding good RBs has never been an issue for us.Hopefully Drayton and Franklin can get a recommitment from him, if not then they will probably tell him to move on and recruit others.
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses