Yeah, I don't know.If you know ,., YOU KNOW
Ok...now I know. Saw it in another thread. JINXIf you know ,., YOU KNOW
Let's see. WestVirginia, UConn,(twice) Wisconsin, Auburn, North Carolina, just to name a fewHas there ever been a coach in the history of the sport who had more haunting losses than John Vincent Calipari?
Memphis 2008 as well. Up by 9 with just over 2 minutes left.Let's see. WestVirginia, UConn,(twice) Wisconsin, Auburn, North Carolina, just to name a few
Him and Dean Smith should start an AA club, maybe invite the Fab 5.Has there ever been a coach in the history of the sport who had more haunting losses than John Vincent Calipari?
Kansas state, AuburnLet's see. WestVirginia, UConn,(twice) Wisconsin, Auburn, North Carolina, just to name a few
Heck , that’s his “ good “ losses .Let's see. WestVirginia, UConn,(twice) Wisconsin, Auburn, North Carolina, just to name a few
I'm convinced Cal tried to choke in 2012 as well, but MKG and The Brow wouldn't let us.
What's the Wisconsin loss you're referring to? I can't recall that one.Let's see. WestVirginia, UConn,(twice) Wisconsin, Auburn, North Carolina, just to name a few
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball