JV networkOdd question, but are the cameras too zoomed in? This is making me seasick
I think it's a little odd because the stadium is massive and the fans are set back farther than at an NFL game.Crowd noise sounds fake. Weird.
Mrs. Lucas and I were having dinner on the patio at Big Grove and could see a screen, but couldn't hear anything. I saw what looked like a USMC color guard, and a flyover? I know we have Marines permanently stationed on the north side of Australia now near Darwin, so maybe they came from there. Who was the flyover by?Most beautiful rendition of the national anthem I’ve ever heard. Count me as a new fan of infinity song.
Not sure didn’t see the flyover. The anthem is worth a watch. Builds towards some beautiful understated harmonies at the end.Mrs. Lucas and I were having dinner on the patio at Big Grove and could see a screen, but couldn't hear anything. I saw what looked like a USMC color guard, and a flyover? I know we have Marines permanently stationed on the north side of Australia now near Darwin, so maybe they came from there. Who was the flyover by?
I'll catch the anthem tomorrow.
This might be the worst half time show ever.
Mike Evans baby. LFG!!!
This might be the worst half time show ever.
No one wants to watch the bearsSucks that I have to wait until Sunday to watch the Bears play. Sucks that the Sunday night game will be the Giants and Cowboys because some drone at NBC decided to force us to watch mediocre play bad.
Pic of the Mrs.?Mrs. Lucas and I were having dinner on the patio at Big Grove and could see a screen, but couldn't hear anything. I saw what looked like a USMC color guard, and a flyover? I know we have Marines permanently stationed on the north side of Australia now near Darwin, so maybe they came from there. Who was the flyover by?
I'll catch the anthem tomorrow.
I thought so, too. It sounded like the equivalent of a laugh track. Weird.Crowd noise sounds fake. Weird.
Fully agree. It was HORRIBLE. So bad it made me start to laugh. The Jonas Brothers with the Rams cheerleaders backing them up. Cringe inducing.This might be the worst half time show ever.
No one wants to watch the bears
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Monday P.M. Insider
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Sunday Clemson Football Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney on Cal film, Miami, Clemson running game, young players, transfers & more
Tiger Illustrated Football
The internal vibe of Clemson's football team heading into Miami matchup