Why assume Hillary will win the nomination?
Especially after 2008. I'm as tired of the Clintons as I am of the Bushes. If it is gonna be a woman for the Democrats I would prefer Warren but I don't think she wants the job.
In retrospect I think anyone the Republicans nominated would have beaten Hillary in 2016. I misjudged just how bad a candidate Hillary was.
I think she may have beaten Mitt because he would not have brought out a lot of first time voters like Trump did with his populist appeal for some folks. In retrospect, I'm glad she lost, if she had won then that would have been 12 years of Democrats in the white house and the GOP could have continued to suck up state offices and just based their appeal on opposing the Democrats. With Trump at the helm they have to show they can govern and they aren't exactly broadening their base. "Demographics" may cause chuckles on here but I like statistics and the GOP is doing badly with groups that are growing and doing great with groups that are shrinking.In retrospect I think anyone the Republicans nominated would have beaten Hillary in 2016. I misjudged just how bad a candidate Hillary was.
Just because you repeat it doesn’t make it so. Folks care about money, and with Trump, they’re getting more than they were under the last guy. THAT MATTERS and will have an impact. You’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise.I think she may have beaten Mitt because he would not have brought out a lot of first time voters like Trump did with his populist appeal for some folks. In retrospect, I'm glad she lost, if she had won then that would have been 12 years of Democrats in the white house and the GOP could have continued to suck up state offices and just based their appeal on opposing the Democrats. With Trump at the helm they have to show they can govern and they aren't exactly broadening their base. "Demographics" may cause chuckles on here but I like statistics and the GOP is doing badly with groups that are growing and doing great with groups that are shrinking.
Don't think so. Trump won, as I predicted he would, because he ran as a non politician candidate. Hillary would have beaten anyone of the lackluster Repubs that tried for the nomination.In retrospect I think anyone the Republicans nominated would have beaten Hillary in 2016. I misjudged just how bad a candidate Hillary was.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
WV Sports Football
Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go