Tular didn’t get the same call 2-2 next AB.
I drove from TN after work today and arrived at the game in middle of the 7th when we were down 7 - 3. As soon as I entered the stadium I hear the homer as it left the bat. I sure am tired and ready to hit the hay, but I'm glad they waited on me to start playing.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense