A&M signs $47MM deal with Adidas

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I don't care if it looks same as A&M, I'm never in the same room with overall wearing gimps. I just hate the way the crap they provide us with looks in general. I can't stand the "3 stripes" I know they spent a lot of money to develop that, it's their calling card, but it all looks like it's coming straight off of the body of some flat brim hat wearing skinny pants wearing euro golfers or soccer players.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I don't care if it looks same as A&M, I'm never in the same room with overall wearing gimps. I just hate the way the crap they provide us with looks in general. I can't stand the "3 stripes" I know they spent a lot of money to develop that, it's their calling card, but it all looks like it's coming straight off of the body of some flat brim hat wearing skinny pants wearing euro golfers or soccer players.
Lighten up Francis . . . . . .

TheDawgSaint

Jan 18, 2021
I just want someone that can provide us with decent hats. Our hat selection at any major retailer is embarrassingly bad. It’s like our inventory comes from Billy Bob’s gas station value rack.
I'm with you on this. I've all but given up.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
What'd we get......like 17 million for 3 years. And TAMU gets 45 million for 5? Sounds like it's time to renegotiate if true.

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
they all suck now a days.....preferred Nike at one time, but they shrunk their clothing for the sake of money.....the XL is really an L, Large is actually a medium.....etc.....

Adidas would be good to hire Nike design team ......Adidas is a Bad haircut