Yes, but he got his own reboundYeah, the dunk was nice but that airball on the 3 attempt was awful
Yeah, the dunk was nice but that airball on the 3 attempt was awful
I can't imagine how bonkers the RAC will go if he does something like that as icing on the cake once a conference game is in hand. But I look more forward to seeing higher probability acrobatics in big spots.It’s not advisable to showboat, but if he does that in a game at the RAC, I’ll allow it.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?