Yes, but he got his own reboundYeah, the dunk was nice but that airball on the 3 attempt was awful
Yeah, the dunk was nice but that airball on the 3 attempt was awful
I can't imagine how bonkers the RAC will go if he does something like that as icing on the cake once a conference game is in hand. But I look more forward to seeing higher probability acrobatics in big spots.It’s not advisable to showboat, but if he does that in a game at the RAC, I’ll allow it.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN