Yes, but he got his own reboundYeah, the dunk was nice but that airball on the 3 attempt was awful
Yeah, the dunk was nice but that airball on the 3 attempt was awful
I can't imagine how bonkers the RAC will go if he does something like that as icing on the cake once a conference game is in hand. But I look more forward to seeing higher probability acrobatics in big spots.It’s not advisable to showboat, but if he does that in a game at the RAC, I’ll allow it.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod