I remember when we used to have players like that
He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.I remember when we used to have players like that
LmaoHe’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
This has to be satire. Refuse to believe anyone is this dumb.He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
Detroit baller -- I'm a huge fan of composed and professional guys like him.I admire his talent but even more I admire that he never showboats, never mouths off. Never seems to get rattled.
He is some kind of player.
There are a lot of extremely dumb people in this world. If that guy was being serious, he is an outlier even amongst that group of dumb people.This has to be satire. Refuse to believe anyone is this dumb.
Well, we had a lot of one of done players last year, different kind of “one and done”Wonder if he'll come back for his Sophomore Season..Ahhhh I guess he's gone..One and Done.
It clearly is.This has to be satire. Refuse to believe anyone is this dumb.
Sarcasm?He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
He is going to the NBA because they have Wagner as the starting guard next seasonWonder if he'll come back for his Sophomore Season..Ahhhh I guess he's gone..One and Done.
Com'on man!! "Honest"?? More delusional!!He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win