You wouldn't be able to see the premium forum w/out being a member so yeah, something is messed up. I'd either shoot @BenSherman a PM or email On3 support at [email protected]Thanks. Another issue to pop up is that I don’t seem to have permission to post on premium threads - see message at bottom of screengrab. Any thoughts? Maybe just takes time for my subscription to process? Thanks
View attachment 865359
When I go to player rankings an ad goes on the screen and never leaves and there is not an “x” to close it out. On iOS.
Inside Carolina Football
Greg's Storylines as No. 3 Notre Dame Comes to Chapel Hill
Inside Carolina Football
Jason's Keys for Carolina Against Notre Dame: Win With Defense
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Recruit Weekend Visit Preview: UNC-Notre Dame -- Updated
Inside Carolina Basketball
Terrence Brown Looking to Showcase Complete Skill Set at UNC
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Meet UNC's Under-the-Radar Commitment: Long Snapper John Stanley