You wouldn't be able to see the premium forum w/out being a member so yeah, something is messed up. I'd either shoot @BenSherman a PM or email On3 support at [email protected]Thanks. Another issue to pop up is that I don’t seem to have permission to post on premium threads - see message at bottom of screengrab. Any thoughts? Maybe just takes time for my subscription to process? Thanks
View attachment 865359
When I go to player rankings an ad goes on the screen and never leaves and there is not an “x” to close it out. On iOS.
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Confirms Participation in Letter to Congress Asking for Conference Realignment Changes to PCSA
Inside Carolina Football
Greg's Storylines as No. 3 Notre Dame Comes to Chapel Hill
Inside Carolina Football
Jason's Keys for Carolina Against Notre Dame: Win With Defense
Inside Carolina Baseball
Fall Carolina Baseball Takeaways: Loud Bats, Efficient Arms Highlight Walters State Scrimmages
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Recruit Weekend Visit Preview: UNC-Notre Dame -- Updated