QuaoarsKing said:You sat through 8 innings and couldn't stick it out?
OtisCole said:I went to the game (wife dropped off me and my 4 yr old son) and at 5:30pm we were in the 8th and losing. I texted her and told her to be out front at 6:00pm to pick me up b/c my son had been whining and absolutely miserable since about the 3rd inning. So Pollorena hits the sac to tie it up and I get up and leave b/c its 6pm and she's outside waiting for me. So i followed the rest of the game on Twitter.
So i stayed for 99.99% of one of our greatest comebacks in the last decade. On a positive note though, I get to go to the game all by myself today so there's that.
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina