Adopt-A-Team

HeismanWinner

All-Conference
Sep 12, 2025
1,458
3,479
113
St, John’s and then Houston.

Basically, I just don’t want these teams to win it

UConn
Duke
Arkansas
Tennessee
Alabama

anything else is fine with me. I don’t care for Michigan State either but I’d pick it over the above teams.
 

BlueBallzz

Sophomore
Jul 3, 2025
135
142
43
My wife is a Texas and Houston alumn, my daughter goes to Texas A&M and my son will be going to Arkansas. I’m pretty well spread out in the SEC lol.
 

Anon1760284409

Freshman
Oct 12, 2025
40
67
18
Duke vs Arkansas or Tennessee championship would be hilarious. We should fire Barnhart before he can retire
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,738
35,546
113
In order of who I'd like to see win it.

Nebraska
Iowa
Iowa State
Illinois
Houston
Texas
Purdue
Michigan
Alabama
St. John's
Michigan St.
Arizona
Arkansas
Tennessee
Duke
UConn

How I think it will shake out:

Duke
Houston
Arizona
Michigan

Houston
Arizona

Arizona
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina