Adopted NCAA tournament team....

Mad Max

All-American
Nov 28, 2015
4,204
7,842
93
UK women’s team. Will watch every game. Hope there’s a lot of them!

Don’t care about the mens tournament at all.
 

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
1 WV...like HUggins. Would like to see him get a title

2 Bama...woul nice to see another SEC team get one.

3 Pope...former UK player
I like your list. I like Huggins. No B.S. with him. You can tell he hates messing with media.
I remember couple years ago he got 2 Ts at Kansas. Late in game. As usual Kansas had like 2 fouls called on them Wvu had like 16.
 

numberonedad

Heisman
Sep 16, 2009
6,684
13,840
0
Well, We have a summer home in the mountains of Western N.C. and will be going there soon. So i guess I should root for a team from there. But that's not going to happen. I would rather drink bleach than root for UNC. So I guess I'm going to go with Morehead. At least they're from Ky
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  3. 03 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU