Amari Williams?

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,369
70,862
113
Rumor that his agent is shopping him around. Wants more NIL money or doesn't like the competition for PT with Garrison.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,369
70,862
113
Ehh, he is good, but if losing him meant we could be back in for Osobor, I would take that trade.

Also, he has to enter the portal again by midnight. So we shouldn't be held hostage by it for long.
Osobor already cut us.
 

bballcat4

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2008
4,177
4,470
0
I'm guessing Pope quickly nips this in the bud. I'm sure Williams thought he was teaming up with Osobar, and UK would get someone to back him up. Now, Osobar is not coming and there's competition for minutes.

I will always be happy with an all-defensive big man. So, I'll be happy if he stays.

However, I think Pope will force a quick decision. If Williams leaves, then I hope they replace him with a better shooter to balance out the big man rotation.
 

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
I’m sure the Garrison commit took him by surprise. He thought he had that starting 5 spot all locked up. Then things changed.

Recruiting is a tricky business these days with agents who are only interested in earning potential also now involved.
 

LXWildcat

All-American
Nov 25, 2023
1,703
6,102
0
How would Williams go back into the portal if it closes tonight? He can’t right?
 
Jul 11, 2007
27,222
34,299
0
MOOB?

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos