Really? You think I'm going to read some garbage like that? Good grief. You just know K had some of his lackeys suggest an article like this. Just pathetic.
Never heard of that until today. Thanks for saving anyone the research.Just a little info for folks struggling with what he’s talking about
All good points but, when I think of Div. 1 programs that, in this day and age, seem just a little "too white" I automatically think of Wisconsin and to a lesser extent Notre Dame and Purdue. Maybe I'm imagining things but, those 3 programs (along with Dook) always seem to have a bunch of white dudes.I still don’t know how, in today’s world, K gets a pass on the fact that he openly and obviously recruits white players even when he’s able to recruit the top 10 so effectively, and there aren’t many white kids there.
He’s got 3 top 10 picks this year, to go along with a few unknown white kids from wherever.
He’s the only guy who can walk into a gym of 100 black guys and pull the top 3, while somehow finding 2 hidden white guys that “fit” his “system”.
For years the excuse was “It’s Duke, academics, system”. Now that they have worse academic standards than anyone, what’s the excuse? He’s still doing it.
I have no problems with a team full of white dudes. White guys bring their own elements just like anyone else. But in this day and age, how does he, of all people, get away will it? And why do black people seem to totally overlook it? Just seems weird given the ways of the country today.
If Kentucky had as many white guys year in and year out as Duke, it would be a topic of conversation on ESPN. I can see it now, “is there a racial element to Kentucky’s whiteness”
Or did K really believe Jack White, Baker, and O’conell fit in perfectly with Zion, Bagley, Barrett, and Carter?
K prefers the image. I just wonder why people of today overlook that but can’t overlook a white guy eating a taco?
She was at countdown to craziness this year. Her comment was about the NCAA. Not Duke specificNot to that guy's mother last year that compared playing for Dook to being a slave LOL.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime