Andy Kennedy

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
My man did say: Cal said I've had shooters before, but now I've got more makers. I hope to see a Maker's in about 5 minutes 35 seconds." Not only refreshingly honest in his comments, but not a terrible choice in his beverage either!
I heard that. That was the line of the night. I wouldn't want Kennedy on a game that really matters because he isn't great with breaking down what's happening. But on a blow out like this he's as good as it gets. As others have said he's the Bill Walton of the SEC.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced