I don't guess you've heard that Spring football game attendance not only a reliable predictor of the success of an upcoming football season, but also a leading indicator of a school's academic prowess. It sucks you guys had less than us.LewisNixon said:kind of like jumbotron size, I guess. The numbers are just guesstimates anyway, from what I know. Congrats on a large turnout. Remember also, we did not have a baseball game on campus this weekend, which always adds to the numbers.
I assume you are being sarcastic about not having a home baseball game this weekend? By the way, there were over 10.000 at the baseball game SaturdayLewisNixon said:kind of like jumbotron size, I guess. The numbers are just guesstimates anyway, from what I know. Congrats on a large turnout. Remember also, we did not have a baseball game on campus this weekend, which always adds to the numbers.
Who was counting? I'm sure no one counted me unless they had some kind of secret laser or heat sensing device hidden around the gates.Mutt the Hoople said:There wasn't anybody taking tickets or even keeping count at the gates. Still a nice crowd, enjoyed watching the baseball game on the Moo Tube. Man, that jumbotron made me practically ignore what was going on on the field.
Oh, good to see Broccoli hit that 57 yarder.
P.S. Chris Relf looked better than Tyson Lee.
615dawg said:we aren't coming off of a Cotton Bowl championship season though. On a side note, that helmet in your avatar is pretty sweet. Ole Miss should switch to it.
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?